Take Action to Save Our Stages
The Hult Center is taking part in the #WeMakeEvents Red Alert and will be lighting the exterior of the venue in red light to signify the growing crisis facing the live entertainment and arts industries. No venue or organization has been unaffected during this crisis and many are nearing a very real breaking point that could result in significant closures. Did you know:
- Live events employ over 12 million people.
- Live events contributes over $1 trillion annually to the US economy.
- 95% of live events have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
- 96% of companies have cut staff and/or wages.
- 77% of people in the live events industry have lost 100% of their income, including 97% of 1099 workers.
We please ask that you take a moment to add your voice to supporting the following organizations who have bills being reviewed by Congress. Each link will take you to a form where you can add your voice to the calls for action to help save our venues and industry.