Hult Presents at WildCraft: Brown Stallion
Brown Stallion is a Ween tribute band out of Portland and Eugene, Oregon. Made up of seasoned musicians that are truly Ween fans, their shows draw from the full catalogue of Ween songs that are imbued with the spirit of the Boognish. The band pays great attention to detail in recreating the songs, drawing heavily on Ween’s live performances and anchored by Deaner inspired guitar chops. Brown Stallion puts on a high energy and unrelenting show that reflects the depth of their love of all things brown.
Rescheduled to September 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The performance originally scheduled for September 18 has been rescheduled and will now occur on Thurs., September 24 at 7 pm, rain or shine. Patrons with tickets should retain them for use at the rescheduled performance. If tickets are not able to be used for the new date, please call the Hult Center ticket office at 541-682-5000 or email the Ticket Office prior to the rescheduled date for a refund.
This event is an outdoor concert experience at WildCraft Cider Works
Presented by Hult Presents and WildCraft CiderWorks
VIP Pods include table and additional space.
WHAT TO KNOW:
This event will be following all mandated safety protocols. Please review the following details as non-compliance will result in no-entry or removal from the event.
To comply with Oregon’s Phase Two reopening regulations, we must collect the names of everyone in attendance and the crowd size will be limited to 250 people, including artists, vendors, staff and volunteers. You will be prompted to supply the names of everyone in your pod via an email Contact Tracing Form. Any changes to guests can be made at the event but we encourage you to try to keep updates to a minimum to prevent delays at check-in.
- This performance will occur outside, rain or shine at Wildcraft Cider Works – 232 Lincoln St
- All tickets must be pre-purchased, no tickets will be sold at the event
- Pods can accommodate a maximum of 2, 4 or 6 people including adults or children of any age
- Patrons will be assigned their space upon arrival on a first-come-first-served basis
- Seating will begin one hour prior to the event and end one hour after it begins
- All pods will have seating provided; VIP pods will have seating and tables
- Attendees must wear a mask or face covering over the nose and mouth except when seated in their area.
- Please respect other patrons and maintain distancing whenever possible.
- Parking is available in the adjacent lot and surrounding neighborhood. No parking is permitted in the roped off areas.
- Food and beverages will be available to order online while at the event and items will be delivered to your POD. No outside food and beverage is permitted.