WildCraft Cider Works and Day in the Life Entertainment present M5 Vibe, Julian Outlaw and special guests
A special outdoor performance at WildCraft Cider Works
M5 is an ancient star cluster in our galaxy. I took to this name after months of tracking the stars at night to connect with my ancestors and M5 caught my attention.
Sound is vibration. It moves us, persuades us, and can influence us down to the atoms in our body. I’ve learned that you attract things in your life at the level you’re vibin at, so vibe high my friends!
m5 vibe is a songwriter, rap artist, and spoken word poet who was raised outside of Savannah Georgia and currently residing on the west coast. Before entering his music career, m5 served in the U.S. Army and endured 3 combat tours.
He has performed his music/poetry at multiple venues and events including: Oregon Country Fair, Matthew Knight Arena, The McDonald Theater, Whiteaker Block Party, Lane Community College “BAM SLAM”, The Annual Eugene Mardi Gras event, Overflow Hip Hop Showcase, “Love You Madly” series held by NAACP Eugene Springfield Oregon Unit 1119, and placed consecutive years at the Eugene Poetry Slam at Tsunami Books.
m5 has been working closely with STUDIO 541 PRODUCTIONS in recent collaborations and performance. m5 also performs music with music group Not Applikable. His debut album “Rebellion & Bules” is available on all streaming services.
Hip hop artist from Houston, Texas now living in the Pacific Northwest. Julian Outlaw has steadily made his way down the I5 Corridor by way of Tacoma (WA), Corvallis, Eugene and currently Portland (Oregon). Since being in Portland he has helped the City of Gresham organize and host its first Juneteenth Celebration and has also worked with various nonprofits that aim to unite and foster opportunity in underserved communities. Proprietor founder of LAME WAYS ARTISTRY. A label and artist wheelhouse that hosts events, distributes merch, encouraging everyone to vehemently pursue their dreams, and exceed their own limitations every day! LAME is an acronym for “Living Above Most Expectations”. Julian currently has a few projects out that you can listen to now! You can find and stream his music on all major music streaming platforms as well as catch him on stage in your area!
For more show info visit www.wildcraftciderworks.com/daytinthelife
RESCHEDULED: Saturday, September 26 at 6:30 pm
Original Date: Saturday, September 12 at 7:30 pm
Presented by WildCraft Cider Works and Day in the Life Entertainment
Doors at 5:30 pm Show at 6:30 pm. ALL AGES
$20, $40, $60
WHAT TO KNOW:
This event will be following all mandated safety protocols. Please review the following details as non-compliance will result in no-entry or removal from the event.
To comply with Oregon’s Phase Two reopening regulations, we must collect the names of everyone in attendance and the crowd size will be limited to 250 people, including artists, vendors, staff and volunteers. You will be prompted to supply the names of everyone in your pod via an email Contact Tracing Form. Any changes to guests can be made at the event but we encourage you to try to keep updates to a minimum to prevent delays at check-in.
- This performance will occur outside, rain or shine at Wildcraft Cider Works – 232 Lincoln St
- All tickets must be pre-purchased, no tickets will be sold at the event
- Pods can accommodate a maximum of 2, 4 or 6 people including adults or children of any age
- Patrons will be assigned their space upon arrival on a first-come-first-served basis
- Seating will begin one hour prior to the event and end one hour after it begins
- All pods will have seating provided; VIP pods will have seating and tables
- Attendees must wear a mask or face covering over the nose and mouth except when seated in their area.
- Please respect other patrons and maintain distancing whenever possible.
- Parking is available in the adjacent lot and surrounding neighborhood. No parking is permitted in the roped off areas.
- Food and beverages will be available to order online while at the event and items will be delivered to your POD. No outside food and beverage is permitted.