WildCraft Cider Works Presents FREE CREATURES
WildCraft Cider Works
Tickets starting at: $30.00
A special outdoor performance at WildCraft Cider Works
Northwest Hip Hop’s Marv Ellis and his fiancé Emily Turner on Upright Bass and vocals combine to present a high energy set full of vintage jazz samples, shlumpin’ dance beats, and playfully uplifting lyrics and harmonies. Joined by rocker Skyler Squglio from 100 Watt Mind on electric guitar, this power trio melts face and is rapidly gaining a following. They spent 2019 performing all over the Pacific Northwest, released two new official music videos, and also released their debut album titled “All the Things” in November. The trio is branching out into the rest of the United States and Europe in 2020 to make their international debut and share their joy for the music they’re creating together.
For this event, each pod comes with a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage per person called the Free Creature Sparkling Apple Tonic!
For more show info visit www.wildcraftciderworks.com/freecreatures
Rescheduled to Friday, September 25 at 8 pm
Presented by WildCraft Cider Works
Doors at 7:00 pm Show at 8:00pm. ALL AGES
$30, $60, $90
WHAT TO KNOW:
This event will be following all mandated safety protocols. Please review the following details as non-compliance will result in no-entry or removal from the event.
To comply with Oregon’s Phase Two reopening regulations, we must collect the names of everyone in attendance and the crowd size will be limited to 250 people, including artists, vendors, staff and volunteers. You will be prompted to supply the names of everyone in your pod via an email Contact Tracing Form. Any changes to guests can be made at the event but we encourage you to try to keep updates to a minimum to prevent delays at check-in.
- This performance will occur outside, rain or shine at Wildcraft Cider Works – 232 Lincoln St
- All tickets must be pre-purchased, no tickets will be sold at the event
- Pods can accommodate a maximum of 2, 4 or 6 people including adults or children of any age
- Patrons will be assigned their space upon arrival on a first-come-first-served basis
- Seating will begin one hour prior to the event and end one hour after it begins
- All pods will have seating provided; VIP pods will have seating and tables
- Attendees must wear a mask or face covering over the nose and mouth except when seated in their area.
- Please respect other patrons and maintain distancing whenever possible.
- Parking is available in the adjacent lot and surrounding neighborhood. No parking is permitted in the roped off areas.
- Food and beverages will be available to order online while at the event and items will be delivered to your POD. No outside food and beverage is permitted.