Covid-19 Precautions & Information
Healthy, Happy, Hult
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Center, and to join us for shared experiences that transform, engage, and unite us as a community.
We want you to know:
The health and safety of our guests, artists and staff members, has been and will always be our top priority.
Thank you for putting your trust in us.
-Theresa J. Sizemore, General Manager
- The frequency of cleaning, and disinfection has been increased in all areas, especially all high traffic areas and touch points.
- Electrostatic cleaning equipment has been deployed to ensure an exceptional standard of disinfection. Non-toxic cleaners kill SARS Co-V2 within 1 minute of contact.
Air Handling System
- The Hult Center’s HVAC System is:
- High Capacity exchange utilizing 100% fresh air directly from the outside.
- A plenum based system, which is excellent for mitigating airborne transmission of viruses. The fresh air enters from the top of the room and moves out through the floor where it exits to the outside.
- Filtered, prior to heating or cooling, fresh air is drawn through MERV 8 filters which are checked and changed regularly by trained HVAC technicians.
- Silva Concert Hall and Soreng Theater completely exchange air 2.5 times and hour. The Silva Concert Hall moves over 1.5 million cubic feet of air.
Show night procedures:
Should you require assistance while attending an event, please ask to speak to the front of house manager so that we can address your question or concern immediately.
- Face Coverings are no longer required in our building, but you may still wear them inside the venue.
- Symptom Self-Screening: If you find you’re unwell, please don’t come to the theater.
- If you need help assessing your symptoms, you can access a free CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker
- For everyone’s safety, no one exhibiting visible symptoms of Coronavirus will be admitted to the center
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the venue for your convenience.
- Please observe and follow signage as well as any instructions from on-site personnel while moving throughout our buildings.
- No meet and greets: At this time, performers will have no contact with patrons before or after events.
- Entrances and Exits: One-way ingress and egress paths will be designated inside the hall. Designated entrance doors will also be assigned based on seating section.
- Vaccination status is not required in order to enter our building.
We encourage you to take advantage of our excellent food and beverage offerings.
Contactless Ticketing – please check your emails for pre-show information including details on all precautions being taken during the check-in process.
Practices to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 are in accordance with directives from the CDC, Oregon Health Authority, Lane County Health Services, and the City of Eugene Safety Team.
Anyone visiting the Hult Center for the Performing Arts voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by Hult Center for the Performing Arts staff. Thank you for supporting the Hult Center for the Performing Arts and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.